We are a full service transaction management firm specializing in Colorado real estate.
We can start the transaction coordination process when your buyer or listing goes under contract or as early as when you accept a listing. On your behalf, we will coordinate all of the details and deadlines in a transaction and update you and all parties accordingly. We work closely with everyone involved so that no one is left out of loop at any time. We work with a variety of contract database systems including:
➖ CTM eContracts
➖ Transaction Desk
➖ Realty Commander
➖ Pikes Peak MLS
We are also happy to tailor our services to fit your needs. If you don’t see a service listed, please contact us so that we can create a personalized quote for you. To better assist you, we ask that at the beginning of each contract you:
➖ Provide a copy of the fully executed contract
➖Provide contact information for all parties involved
➖Allow us access to your transaction management system.
➖Sit back and focus on your next contract as we take care of the busy work
Our services include management of all paperwork and communication throughout the whole transaction. The below list provides a generalized overview of what is included in our base price. The best news is that we don’t get paid unless you get paid, amendments are included, and there is no fee for terminated files! If a deal doesn’t close, our cost is waived.
Under Contract To Close
Please contact us for more detailed information on our pricing.
- Send introduction email to all parties involved. This includes the title company/closer, lender, and cooperating agent.
- Send a private congratulations/introduction email to your client.
- Provide all parties involved with a deadlines calendar and copy of the executed contract.
- Monitor deadlines and and maintain all applicable e-filing systems.
- Confirm title is ordered and clear title is obtained.
- Order and confirm that buyer receives HOA documents for review (if applicable).
- Confirm lender has ordered appraisal.
- Follow up with Mortgage Company on loan commitment.
- Follow up with all parties throughout the process. You will be copied on ALL emails sent.
- Follow up on all documents for required signatures and forward to appropriate parties.
- Schedule / Confirm time and date of closing with all parties.
- Schedule / Confirm final walk through arrangements with all parties.
- Request a Settlement Statement at least 48 hours prior to closing.
- Send closing confirmation email to all parties with utility information attached.
- Complete and turn in commission authorizaion form and confirm that it is sent to broker and/or title.
- Follow up on inspection items and make sure repairs are done and receipts are obtained.
- Order home warranty (if applicable) and send invoice to appropriate party.